We are Asheville Bear Creek RV and Campgound
Our website address is: http://ashevillebearcreek.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
This information is emailed to staff to contact the user submission to call them back to verify information submitted and complete transactions by phone. We do not request nor will process payments through our site. All of our payment transactions is done over the phone.
We collect user information so that we can gather information and have it ready when we discuss and verify information by phone.
Information is saved for a period of time through interaction on our web site and data can be removed at any time.
By default, cookies maybe installed by browser or usage of the site to help with our user experience and load time of the site. Cookies maybe also able to track and block spammers that may try and access this sites.
Content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We not share any personal data with anyone beyond managing staff or a seaopinia with law inforcement if requested.
How long we retain your data:
Contact requests for reservations, we hold as a reference only for as long as 1 year. We have the right to delete or extend this period of time on user submitted forms.
What rights you have over your data
When a user submits information online they have the right to revoke any user submissions of their data . You can request this information be revoked at any time by contacting us. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Park Terms of Services
CAMPING and WATER RELATED ACTIVITIES WAIVER
I understand the rules and rental conditions upon which I am renting accommodations, equipment and using the rest of the associated property … lodging and camping and use of the swimming/bathing facilities. The sole responsibility for my safety lies with me. In agreeing to this, I acknowledge that outdoor and water activities and exposure to the natural elements and animals can be dangerous and sometime result in injury and even death. Water facilities contain inherent risks, animals and insects can threaten and infect or injure, exposure to the elements can cause hypothermia, sunburn, among other risks inherent in participating in camping, outdoor and water activities. Alcohol and/or drugs do not mix safely with any outdoor activity.
I certify that I am over the age of 18 (and assume responsibility for those in my charge under the age of 18). I hereby assume all legal responsibility for bodily injury to myself or any other person and property as a result of my visit to Asheville Bear Creek Campground and use, operation or possession of equipment hired or loaned to me. Acknowledging this, I accept complete responsibility for myself and the minor children in my charge and visit Asheville Bear Creek Campground and associated properties and engage in activities or events at Asheville Bear Creek Campground at my own risk.
I will abide by the rules and accept the rental conditions:
- The property I rent will be returned in the same condition in which it was rented and I will be responsible for all damage or loss that occurs during my rental period.
- I agree to hold harmless and to indemnify Asheville Bear Creek Campground and its directors and officers, against all loss, damage, expense and penalty on account of personal injury or property damage to the undersigned or to any minor child or children in the charge of the undersigned, howsoever rising, whether by act or acts or failure to act of the employees or animals of the said company or not.
- I acknowledge receipt of the property in good order and condition and further agree that Asheville Bear Creek Campground and its board of directors, officers and staff shall not be liable for consequential damages of any kind or nature from whatever cause arising, whether property or equipment is loaned or rented.
- I enter into agreement freely with Asheville Bear Creek Campground at my own risk, acknowledging the risks inherent in outdoor and river activities and assume any and all responsibility for myself and the minor children in my charge.
- All parties agree to and will comply with Federal, State and County pollution laws and any other applicable laws and regulations.
Park Rules & Terms
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO ACCIDENTS OR INJURY TO OUR GUEST. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF MONEY, JEWELRY, OR VALUBLES OF ANY KIND.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates per night are based on double occupancy.
- All sites are full hookup, electric, water & sewer.
- Complimentary cable TV and wireless internet.
- Clubhouse available for rally group usage at no charge.
- Discount maybe offered to members of Good Sam Club, AAA, AARP, KOA, & campers who saw us in Woodall’s Trailer Life, or here on the Internet!
- All Credit Cards accepted.
- Reservations – reservations are made by request. We have the right to refuse any reservation request. We do not accoet payments online.
- Late arrivals: Place registration slip and cash, or credit card number, in envelope and deposit in front door slot before parking in site.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Monthly sites available starting at $850/mo. In the winter seasonal rates may apply.
All rules are subject to change at any time without notice.